Attributes or ratings are the statistics that measure the skills of a player. Attributes are usually measured on a scale from 0 to 100.
List of attributesEdit
- Overall Rating (OVR): Overall player rating. It is calculated by weighing certain attributes more heavily depending on the position of the player. For example, quarterback thr'sowing power is more important for a quarterback than a defensive end. In turn, a defensive end's throwing power does not affect the DE's overall rating.
- Strength Rating (STR): Higher the strength, the better a player will block or a defender will shed blocks and more effectively use power moves.
- Agility Rating (AGI): Determines how quick a player can “cut” or change directions.
- Speed Rating (SPD): Fastest speed your player will run.
- Acceleration Rating (ACC): Rate at which player will reach their fastest speed.
- Stamina (STA): Determines how fast a player will get tired and need to be subbed out. The higher the stamina, the longer a player can stay in the game without getting tired.
- Awareness (AWR): How quickly a player will react to his surroundings. With higher awareness ratings, blockers will set-up and react to blocking lanes better, wide receivers will look for the ball faster on routes, defenders will react to the ball faster in the air for zone and man coverage, while defensive lineman will react to run plays and slip screens faster.
- Jumping (JMP): Determines how high a player can jump and catch a ball.
- Injury (INJ): Determines how easily a player will be injured. A higher injury rating lessens the chance of a player getting hurt.
- Toughness (TGH): How quickly a player can recover from an injury. A higher toughness rating allows players to recover more quickly and lessen the chance a player would be re-injured..
- Throw Power (THP): Determines the distance and speed a player can throw a ball.
- Short Throw Accuracy (SAC): Determines throwing accuracy on passes below 20 yards.
- Medium Throw Accuracy (MAC): Determines throwing accuracy on passes between 20 and 40 yards.
- Deep Throw Accuracy (DAC): Determines throwing accuracy on passes over 40 yards.
- Throw on the Run (RUN): Determines throwing accuracy on passes made when the player is outside the pocket.
- Play Action (PAC): Determines how well a player can fake out a defender when running a play-action pass.
- Trucking (TRK):
- Elusiveness (ELU):
- Ball Carrier Vision (BCV):
- Stiff Arm (SFA):
- Spin Move (SPM):
- Juke Move (JKM):
- Carrying (CAR):
- Catching (CTH):
- Catch in traffic (CIT):
- Route Running (RTE):
- Spectacular Catch (SPC):
- Release (RLS):
- Tackle (TAK):
- Power Moves (PMV):
- Finesse Moves (FMV):
- Block Shedding (BSH):
- Pursuit (PUR):
- Play Recognition (PRC):
- Man coverage (MCV):
- Zone coverage (ZCV):
- Press (PRS): .
- Hit Power (HTP):
- Pass Block (PBK):
- Run Block (RBK):
- Impact Block (IBL):
- Kick Power (KPW):
- Kick Accuracy (KAC):
- Kick Return (RET):
- ↑ Fully Detailed Meaning of each Attribute! (Keep this Thread alive for others). muthead.com.
- ↑ Madden Attributes and Ratings Explained. e-athlete.com.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.