These are the Madden Wiki policies that all users should follow in order to avoid losing the ability to edit pages.
Basic wiki policy[edit source]
- Edits such as grammar and spelling improvements, fact corrections and additions, and cleaning up category organization are all welcome on the wiki.
- Do not vandalize pages. Vandalizing pages include adding random gibberish into pages, removing chunks of content related and factually proven by sources from a page, or inserting fanon content (fan-made content not based on facts) on factual pages.
- Do not disrespect other users on the wiki. Actions such as personal attacks on other users, sending spam messages to others, revealing information that they intentionally kept private, and forcing others to vote for things against their will are not good for the wiki, and should be avoided.
- In situations of conflict, such as edit wars, a conflict of interest, and stuff such as deleting pages that are questionably violating the policy, try to start a reasonable conversation on the talk page of the relevant page or the Discussions forum.
- Other policies for this wiki should be decided by the wiki community. It's generally best to keep policies as simple as possible, and not to introduce too many rules. A growing wiki can usually do well with a few simple policies and a lot of goodwill and cooperation.
Other policies[edit source]
Fandom-wide policies[edit source]
There are very few policies which apply across all of Fandom. These can be found on Community Central at Wikia:Category:Policy.
See also[edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.